Preparation for Mediation
- When you come to the first meeting, you will be given an intake form to be filled out before you start the mediation process.
- You will get further detailed guidance on the preparation necessary as you move forward with each step in the process.
- Final message here — don’t worry about what preparation is expected of you. We will give you specific directions on this as required by your particular situation and this can save you a lot of time and effort.
Preparation for Collaborative Family Law
- As your lawyer, I will give you detailed instructions at our first meeting concerning the preparation required for the first four-way meeting and subsequent meetings as required.
- We can give you helpful guidance in providing the information and documentation that will be required for the process and help focus your work to make the best use of your time and energy.
Contact John G. Goodwin
Contact me at 613-236-0662 or fill out my online form to set up an appointment.